I Protection of personal data
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repealed Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, “GDPR”), we would like to inform you about the rules for the processing of your personal data and about your rights connected with the processing of such data.
- Who is the Administrator of your personal data?
The personal data administrator is Hello Poland Sp. z o. o., which has its headquarters in Wrocław (50-128), at ulica St. Mikołaja 19, and is registered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000686920, and the TAX ID (NIP): 8971842378, with total share capital of PLN 100,000.
- Where do we get your personal data from?
We receive your personal data as a result of:
filling out the form on the Hello Poland platform (available both as a website and as a mobile application) to purchase a Ticket,
making a Transaction to purchase a Ticket,
creating an Account on the Hello Poland platform,
subscribing to the Newsletter,
- According to which rules will your data be processed?
We process personal data in accordance with the law, while providing a fair and transparent process for the data subject. We collect personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and do not process it further in a manner incompatible with those purposes. We only collect data which is adequate for our needs and is limited to the purposes for which we will process it. We update the collected data when necessary. We store data in a form that allows identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. We process your data in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss or destruction. Your personal data will be used for profiling purposes.
- For what purpose and on what basis will your data be processed?
We will process your data:
- a) for the implementation of the Contract for the Provision of Services (art.6 par.1 lit.b of the GDPR) in order to:
– establish and maintain an Account on the Hello Poland platform,
– sending a Newsletter tailored to your interests,
Profiling includes data on preferences as to the type and location of Tourist Attractions for which Tickets are selected on the Hello Poland platform.
- b) on the basis of a data entrustment agreement concluded with the Partner, for the purpose of implementing the agreement concluded between you and the Partner (art.6 par.1 lit.b GDPR),
- c) on the basis of our legitimate interest (art.6 par.1 lit.f GDPR), among others:
– creating summaries, analyses, statistics and reports, conducting marketing research, planning the development of the service offer, considering possible claims or complaints, improving the operation of the Hello Poland platform, adapting the HPL appearance to your preferences by analysing data on preferences regarding the type and location of Tourist Attractions, contacting you in situations that may require it, e.g. HPL failure during the purchase of your Ticket.
- Who can be the recipient of your data?
Your personal data may be disclosed by us in accordance with applicable law on the protection of personal data to external entities, i.e.
- a) entities authorized to receive them on the basis of legal provisions (e.g. courts, legal protection authorities, supervision authorities),
- b) payment service providers, to the extent that data must be provided in connection with the provision of a payment service,
- c) entities processing your data on our behalf (e.g. advertising / marketing agencies, entities operating our ICT systems or providing us with ICT tools, entities providing advisory and consultancy services),
- d) entities providing legal services to us, including debt claims.
- Will your data be transferred to a third country?
Personal data may be transferred to a third country – the United States of America in connection with our use of services provided by Google Inc. The transfer takes place on the basis of the decision of the European Commission (the so-called Privacy Shield) confirming that entrepreneurs based in the United States of America who have joined the Privacy Shield program have an adequate level of personal data protection.
- For how long will your data be stored?
When we process your personal data based on the implementation of the Contract for the Provision of Services, we store it for the period of its duration and until the expiry of the limitation periods for submitting official claims under the Contract for the Provision of Services.
When we process your personal data on the basis of a contract concluded between you and the Partner, we store it on the basis of the data entrustment contract concluded for the duration of the contract and until the end of the limitation period for the submission of official claims under the Contract.
Personal data, for which we are obliged to store specific legal provisions, e.g. in the field of financial documentation, will be stored at least for the period of the statutory storage period.
If we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, we will store it until you object to such processing.
- What rights do you have in relation to data processing?
You have the right to access your data and the right to request rectification, deletion, processing and limitation of transfer. If the basis for the processing of your personal data is a legitimate interest, you can object to the processing of your personal data. To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent received before its withdrawal.
If you find that the provisions regarding their protection were violated when processing your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Poland.
Providing personal information is voluntary. However, failure to provide data will result in the inability to provide our services and the services of our Partners for your benefit.
In all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing, you can contact us by telephone: contact phone number: +48 667 999 906 and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The website uses only session cookies. Session cookies are temporary, they only exist until you close the website or browser session. They are used to ensure the proper functioning of the website, i.e. adapting the content of the Website pages to the Website User’s preferences and optimization of the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to the individual needs of the User, while also enabling the creation of statistics that help us understand how Website Users use the website, which allows us to improve its structure and content.
Restricting or completely blocking cookies may result in difficulties or the disabling of some functions of the Website.